Sunday, June 20, 2010

Frick n' Frack






I returned from Tajikistan and had two dogs, not one. I knew it was coming, but it is weird having TWO little guys following me around no matter what I do. Our friends (who were teachers at the International School in Bishkek) went back to the U.S. and when you are overseas you have to help each other out whenever you can. Fortunately, these two are inseperable. It is pretty amazing to watch two dogs share a bowl of food without any growls or biting. As you can see they also share the couch quite nicely.

Frankly, the worst part of it is for me trying to get used to Boone's nightime activities. He shakes his ears and paces quite a lot. Boone is eleven and may actually be more set in his ways than I am. The REALLY hard part is sharing a bed with two semi-large dogs who feel that the entire bed is theirs, not mine. A bit crowded indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment